Monday, January 17, 2005

January 17, 2005 - Greetings and Salutations! About this Blog..

Greetings and welcome to this new blog, created August 19, 2005 ..

I have backdated all the entries prior to August 19, 2005 to emphasize the date of occurence, and to maintain this blog in a chronological history of the events as I remembered it.

I created this new blog and named it ....

"HART-Attack"

... because:

  • My name is HART, and I wanted that to be part of the name

  • HART_Attack is one of my nickname userID's that I use on gaming sites, such as POGO.COM .. and thought that this name is an appropriately sounding name for a blog with this topic


  • The topic of this blog is about ....

    "GETTING IN SHAPE"

    ... because:

  • I want to start working on my life goal to get back in shape and become healthier

  • I want to be young and healthy enough and able to enjoy my retirement years

  • I think that writing it all down will help me keep on track with this goal


  • Take care.
    HART

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home